Oriental rugs have long been a symbol of beauty and add a classic touch to any space. Traditionally, they are found in entryways, formal living rooms, even dining rooms, but today they are a popular kitchen decor trend. More and more, people are branching out from the norm and incorporating these elegant works of art into their kitchen.
Oriental rugs are a statement piece and add personality and a pop of color to white or monotone kitchens. With so many patterns and styles to choose from, an Oriental rug can easily fit into your current kitchen decor, plus they are timeless and durable. The key is choosing the right rug to spruce up the look of your kitchen. Here are the top five reasons why your kitchen needs an Oriental rug.
- A colorful rug can brighten up a dark kitchen or add a fun pop of color to a neutral one.
- While Oriental rugs in the kitchen are currently trendy, every Oriental rug is unique and one-of-a-kind.
- They add an intricate design to your kitchen with pattern play.
- An Oriental rug runner is perfect for narrow spaces around the counters and island.
- The hues in your rug can allow you to create a color story with your decor accents.
An Oriental rug in any style kitchen adds a classic touch with its contrast and elegance. When you’re ready to invest in one, visit our rug store in Atlanta, GA, to check out our large selection of antique rugs available to take home today.
You must be logged in to post a comment.